Copenhagen Pride organises Denmark’s biggest human rights events and we are recruiting a skilled Partnerships Coordinator to join our Secretariat.
Reporting to the Head of Secretariat, the Partnerships Coordinator will support the small team of Partnerships Specialists in activating our partner and sponsor contracts in the run-up to Copenhagen Pride week in August. The role will also lead on the administration and sales of our Support Wristband at locations across Denmark, and other fundraising efforts.
This is a part-time (4 days / 30 hours per week) contract from 1 February (or as soon as possible thereafter) until 31 August 2023 with the possibility of contract renewal subject to funding being available. The successful candidate will be expected to work without vacations during July and August and some occasional work outside of regular office hours is to be expected.
- Working with our Partnerships Specialists to fulfil contracts with our commercial sponsors and partners, delivering high quality activations across our events
- Be the first point of contact in our Secretariat for partners and sponsors, providing advice, guidance and information and supporting their activations
- During Copenhagen Pride week in August being the ‘eyes and ears’ to check that partner activations are in accordance with agreed terms, and being our core problem solver to ensure issues are rectified
- Develop and implement sales channels for the Copenhagen Pride Support Wristband at retail, bar, leisure and other outlets
- Lead on the organisation of Partner Briefing Events to update partners on our activities, opportunities and campaigns
- Lead on managing access to our Hospitality Lounge for partner guests
- General office support including welcoming visitors, dealing with merchandise sales, and preparing for events
- Being an integral part of the Copenhagen Pride Secretariat, taking a collaborative approach to supporting colleagues
Your skills and experience
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. Your knowledge and commitment are more important than strict definitions of experience.
- Experience of commercial partnerships and sponsorships, especially in relation tocommercial support for events and civil society
- Experience of live events and event production is a bonus, but not essential
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to self-manage workload and contribute to multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- A fast learner who is able to quickly pick up practices and processes
- Computer literacy, especially with Gmail and Google Suite applications, is essential
- Basic understanding of project management and methods of recording tasks and progress
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment and ability to stay calm and to bring calm to difficult situations
- Experience of working in a team and ability to take a collaborative approach
- Strong commitment to LGBTI+ equality, human rights and inclusion
- Fluency in Danish and English; proficiency in other languages is a bonus
Apply to be our Partnerships Coordinator
Please send your resumé with a covering email explaining why you think this role is right for you, and your motivation to join the Copenhagen Pride team, to Steve Taylor, Head of Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1700 on Friday 30 December 2022. Interviews will be held on Monday 9 and Wednesday 11 January 2023.
Photographer: Rikke Høyen