Personal data policy
Copenhagen Pride is a membership-based association run by volunteers. In connection with our hosting major events, volunteers are included in both planning and execution, while members of the association have the right to vote at the annual general meeting. When signing up as a volunteer or member, we request relevant personal data, which is stored by Copenhagen Pride and by third-party vendors, with whom data processing agreements have been made in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data controller for Copenhagen Pride is Secretary General, Michael Bager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website of Copenhagen Prides is: www.copenhagenpride.dk
How we gather and store personal data
As data controller, Copenhagen Pride has entered into data processing agreements with the following companies; by signing the agreements, these companies warrant to comply with the European General Data Protection Regulation:
Contar Regnskab Aps for the updating our membership records, salary payment and accounting services in connection with departments and projects, including:
- Economics for accounting and membership records
- Contar Regnskab ApS for salary payment and fees
- HarinWeb for storage of members’ contact information
Copenhagen Pride stores all our electronic data on Google Drive, which is secured according to standards in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Board members, volunteers and employees have all consented to personally identifiable information being available on the website of Copenhagen Pride.
Which personal data we collect and our reason for collecting it
To ensure on-going communication with and information to our volunteers and to ensure that they are placed in the right roles during both planning and execution of our events, we collect the following types of personal data:
- post codes,
- telephone numbers,
- e-mail addresses,
- t-shirt sizes, and
- particular skills, which can benefit us in connection with planning and execution of our events.
Copenhagen Pride shares volunteer information with Happy Copenhagen, which is the organisation that Copenhagen Pride has established together with Pan Idræt to plan and execute WorldPride and EuroGames in Copenhagen in 2021. Data is only shared to recruit and maintain volunteers to events planned by Happy Copenhagen in the years up to Copenhagen 2021.
In order to invite members of the association Copenhagen Pride to the annual general meeting and to inform members of changes to bylaws, required notices etc., we collect the following information about the members of the association:
- E-mail addresses
Embedded content from other websites
How long we store your data
Copenhagen Pride stores your personal data as per below:
- Volunteer: Your personal data is stored in our volunteer system as long as we consider you an active volunteer. At Copenhagen Pride, your data is deleted whenever you are not an active volunteer for a period of 24 months. Active volunteer is defined based on active shifts during a Copenhagen Pride event.
- Member: Membership information is collected in connection with the Copenhagen Pride annual general meeting in order to ensure that members can participate in the annual general meeting and maintain their rights to vote. In connection with elections for the board of Copenhagen Pride, we will make an enquiry if the membership of Copenhagen Pride is correct, before that person may vote.
Here, no health information is passed on, but only information about memberships. Your personal data is deleted, if you do not actively sign up as a member within one year from your most recent signing up.
Which rights you have over your data
At any time, you can get access to the data we store about you; just contact us at email@example.com. Furthermore, you can have your personal data deleted at any time.
You become member by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org