Copenhagen Pride will hold its Annual General Meeting on Thursday 30 November at 17.00 at Farvergade 2 according to the following preliminary agenda:
- Election of moderator
- Election of a rapporteur
- Election of vote counters
- The board’s report on the organisation’s activities in the past year
- Presentation of the audited accounts
- The organisational supervisor’s report is presented for information
- Presentation of the budget
- Submitted proposals
- Determination of membership fee
- Election of political chairperson (elected for 2 years at a time). Lars Henriksen is up for election.
- Election of board members and alternate board members (three board members must be elected). Up for election as board members are: Tommy Petersen, Lai Christian Balsig, Fombu Asaha and Mette Willenbrock Hattens.
- Election of auditor, internal auditor and deputy auditor. Election of deputy auditor is not applicable if a professional auditor is elected.
- Any other business
The finalised agenda, as well as the wording of proposals received, will be posted on the association’s website no later than 7 days before the general meeting: www.copenhagenpride.dk.
Proposals for the general meeting or candidacy for the board must be received by the organisational chairperson, Benjamin Hansen, no later than 20 November 2023: [email protected].
If a member wants assistance in wording a proposal so that it will be valid for a vote at the general meeting, you can submit your intention with the proposal and then last year’s moderator will formulate the intention with the proposal into a real proposal for changes to the articles of association. Send this to the organisational chairperson, Benjamin Hansen, no later than 16 November.