As Head of Stage, Sound and Lighting, your primary task is to plan and coordinate the collaboration with the external suppliers of stage, sound and lighting for Copenhagen Pride Week in August.
You will work closely with the program responsibles and the production manager to map the needs and then manage the dialogue with the external suppliers. During the planning phase, you will act as a link between an external stage manager and Copenhagen Pride’s programme/producer group. For example, you are responsible for ensuring that tech riders are obtained and can be accommodated by the production.
During the event, you are expected to be present on site, especially in the evening hours during shows. Your primary task is to assist the production team and producers in making the show run smoothly.
All necessary permits are obtained by the secretariat, but it is your job to obtain specs, certification etc. from external suppliers. Negotiations and contracts are also handled by the secretariat, but if you are interested, there is an opportunity to get involved with procurement materials, choice of supplier, etc.
- Budget and managing the finances for stage, sound, and lighting (in collaboration with the production manager).
- Lead and establish a volunteer group for stage, sound and lighting.
- Participate in a monthly meeting with the other area managers.
- Participate in relevant program meetings during the spring.
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Experience working with live events
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with technical production of sound/lighting
- Commitment to LGBTI+ equality, human rights and inclusion.
What we offer:
- The role as an area manager is voluntary and thus unpaid. We offer you the resources to create memorable experiences for our audience, a part of a community with ample opportunity for sparring and exchanging experiences as well as a friendly environment with social events throughout the year.
If you think you are the right person for the position, please send an email with your CV and motivation to Benjamin Hansen (organisational chairperson) at [email protected] senest den 19. november.